Skip to main content
I am struggling.
Very much so.
The harder I fight to live better, be better.
To be more like Jesus.
The harder I feel like I'm being told
YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON AND WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH!!
Lately I've been feeling so
Rejected, unlovable, invisible......

And then I get on twitter {like 2 minutes ago} and see this verse posted

Consider it pure joy, whenever u face trials of many kinds, because u know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. -James 1:2


And it the fog starts to clear a little.
That little light bulb.
Oh yes,
TRIALS.
Those little things that happen as your walk gets closer to Jesus.
Duh!

So here I sit.
Bruised up.
Spirit.
Soul.
Mind.

I feel exhausted.
I feel pushed.
Stretched.

I feel shame.
Something I'm not suppose to feel.
God wants me to see conviction but not shame.

So I will keep going.
I won't give up.
I know I am a work in progress
{somedays I feel heaps more work than most}
But I have a promise
He will NEVER leave me or forsake me -Deuteronomy 31:6
He will keep working in me and for once in my life I am letting Him!



Though there are people whose words will hurt
Whose actions are to be inconsiderate

I must love them.
All.
Enemy.
Friend.
Family.
Neighbor.
God calls me to love them.

Even when I don't want to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Influence Link Up

Hello if you don't know me I'm Katie I {obviously} blog here and you can find my instagram & twitter ---> Two things in my bag: 1. My cute little notebooks I found at Target and a variety of pens. I love pens. No seriously, you should see my pen + sharpie box.  2. My phone. I am a HUGE picture taker. I love taking pictures and using all the fun picture apps and posting pictures. If you love taking pictures come find me, we can have some instagram fun!!!  Two things I'm looking forward to: 1. Hugs & coffee with friends. Friends I've never technically met. Friends that I will never forget, that will be hard to leave, that just get me. 2. Learning. Learning more about who I am. About the amazing way God created me as a woman. Learning from all these wise women that live with realness and grace. Being filled with His word. See you in 2-ish weeks!!!

Girl Behind The Blog

Its link up time Of all the link ups I've been involved with this is my favorite! Melody // Dance Parties In The Rain Rachael // Kincaid Parade Rachel // Finding Joy Come link up with  Ashley  and  Nadine for this month's Girl Behind The Blog

Girl Behind the Blog

I'm linking up with the lovely Ashley from  Written On Her Heart  and Mackenzie from  Life of a Pint Sized Mama Oh and my Al man decided he wanted to do a video too Thanks for stopping by!!