Skip to main content

That mom

I'm just not that mom.
The one who has it all together.
I have gotten frustrated with my kids way too much this week.
Missed football practice and wrestling sign ups.
My kids haven't had baths since Sunday. 
I forgot to wear deodorant Monday.
Haven't prayed as often as I should.
Spewed my negativity on others in the "need" to vent. 
I have cried over not being pretty enough.
I have spoke when I shouldn't.
I wear frumpy clothes and most days sport a messy bun. 
My sink is full of dishes.
There is weeding that desperately needs tending to. 
I'm not a great cook.
Decorating....you have got to be kidding me, how do you ladies figure this stuff out?!
There are spots on the carpets, spots on the walls and handprints all over the windows.


I don't have it all together.
I just don't.

And today is one of those days where not having it all together reminds me
that I'm a failure. 
A big ole mom fail.

.........thankfully I have found grace. And even though I wish I had a glass of wine to drink. And wish I could just get it together. I'm glad to Him I don't have to be perfect. He takes me just as I am, messy bun and all.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Influence Link Up

Hello if you don't know me I'm Katie I {obviously} blog here and you can find my instagram & twitter ---> Two things in my bag: 1. My cute little notebooks I found at Target and a variety of pens. I love pens. No seriously, you should see my pen + sharpie box.  2. My phone. I am a HUGE picture taker. I love taking pictures and using all the fun picture apps and posting pictures. If you love taking pictures come find me, we can have some instagram fun!!!  Two things I'm looking forward to: 1. Hugs & coffee with friends. Friends I've never technically met. Friends that I will never forget, that will be hard to leave, that just get me. 2. Learning. Learning more about who I am. About the amazing way God created me as a woman. Learning from all these wise women that live with realness and grace. Being filled with His word. See you in 2-ish weeks!!!

Girl Behind The Blog

Its link up time Of all the link ups I've been involved with this is my favorite! Melody // Dance Parties In The Rain Rachael // Kincaid Parade Rachel // Finding Joy Come link up with  Ashley  and  Nadine for this month's Girl Behind The Blog

Girl Behind the Blog

I'm linking up with the lovely Ashley from  Written On Her Heart  and Mackenzie from  Life of a Pint Sized Mama Oh and my Al man decided he wanted to do a video too Thanks for stopping by!!