Skip to main content

Understanding My Own Personal Brand

I just finally listened to Alyssa's Coffee Date post from yesterday and she is doing a series all about "Knowing Your Brand" on your blog.

This has always been so up in the air for me. I've had several blogs. This is one I started a few months ago when my heart finally needed to write. I had about a year dry spell thanks to PPD. And I was more than eager to start writing again.

It first started as weight, not just physical but soon changed.

Changed to me feeling the need to be transparent and sharing my heart. The need to be real. 

But my name. I know I don't want it to say as my name. 

So 5 words I would want people to describe my blog:
1. Graceful
2. Transparent
3. Loving
4. Hopeful
5. Pictures

Those would be my 5 words. But maybe you have a different view on my blog? Share!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Influence Link Up

Hello if you don't know me I'm Katie I {obviously} blog here and you can find my instagram & twitter ---> Two things in my bag: 1. My cute little notebooks I found at Target and a variety of pens. I love pens. No seriously, you should see my pen + sharpie box.  2. My phone. I am a HUGE picture taker. I love taking pictures and using all the fun picture apps and posting pictures. If you love taking pictures come find me, we can have some instagram fun!!!  Two things I'm looking forward to: 1. Hugs & coffee with friends. Friends I've never technically met. Friends that I will never forget, that will be hard to leave, that just get me. 2. Learning. Learning more about who I am. About the amazing way God created me as a woman. Learning from all these wise women that live with realness and grace. Being filled with His word. See you in 2-ish weeks!!!

Girl Behind The Blog

Its link up time Of all the link ups I've been involved with this is my favorite! Melody // Dance Parties In The Rain Rachael // Kincaid Parade Rachel // Finding Joy Come link up with  Ashley  and  Nadine for this month's Girl Behind The Blog

Girl Behind the Blog

I'm linking up with the lovely Ashley from  Written On Her Heart  and Mackenzie from  Life of a Pint Sized Mama Oh and my Al man decided he wanted to do a video too Thanks for stopping by!!