Skip to main content

A Slow Season

This is an odd time for me.
Since I was 21 years old I have had Alex & Olivia with me all day {minus that year I worked at Pucci Salon in Scottsdale}
But now they are in school all day.
They are big ole first graders.



That is leaving a quieter home.
I'm not used to it.
If you come to our house mostly it's chaotic. 
I mean two adults, three children & a dog, it's bound to be crazy.
Mostly we don't mind the crazy, and it's quite possible I thrive on it.
I was feeling so blah about it. 
And then the whisper.
          It's a slow season. And that's ok.

So I am in a slower season.
A season where I should probably you know clean that basement. And re-organize the kids rooms for the billionth time since we moved here.
And love extra on my toddler because Alex and Liv are proof of how fast this all goes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Influence Link Up

Hello if you don't know me I'm Katie I {obviously} blog here and you can find my instagram & twitter ---> Two things in my bag: 1. My cute little notebooks I found at Target and a variety of pens. I love pens. No seriously, you should see my pen + sharpie box.  2. My phone. I am a HUGE picture taker. I love taking pictures and using all the fun picture apps and posting pictures. If you love taking pictures come find me, we can have some instagram fun!!!  Two things I'm looking forward to: 1. Hugs & coffee with friends. Friends I've never technically met. Friends that I will never forget, that will be hard to leave, that just get me. 2. Learning. Learning more about who I am. About the amazing way God created me as a woman. Learning from all these wise women that live with realness and grace. Being filled with His word. See you in 2-ish weeks!!!

Girl Behind The Blog

Its link up time Of all the link ups I've been involved with this is my favorite! Melody // Dance Parties In The Rain Rachael // Kincaid Parade Rachel // Finding Joy Come link up with  Ashley  and  Nadine for this month's Girl Behind The Blog

Girl Behind the Blog

I'm linking up with the lovely Ashley from  Written On Her Heart  and Mackenzie from  Life of a Pint Sized Mama Oh and my Al man decided he wanted to do a video too Thanks for stopping by!!