Skip to main content

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I'm linking up with Megan and Kiki for The Circle, sharing our Christmas decor.





















I adore Christmas time, the music, the decorations & the remembrance of how our Savior came into this world so humbly. Most of my decorations are hand me downs or thrift store finds, but I love them!



Comments

  1. I LOVE all of your Christmas decor. I'm sure your home seems so comfortable and warm this holiday season!! It all looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! When the house is actually clean, yes, it does feel lovely. Oh children!! ;)

      Delete
  2. your house looks like a Christmas wonderland!!! i love all the pinecones, your wreath with the santa hat, & your stockings!!!
    love your blog! following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming to visit, and deciding to stick around. I found the pinecones at Kroger, they smell so wonderful I couldn't stand not buying them anymore.

      Delete
    2. oh my goodness. they're scented pinecones??? even better!!!!

      Delete
  3. The little village is adorable! I've always been a huge fan of those little villages but have never actually gotten one/any for myself. They're so cute, though, and I love all of yours. :)

    Thanks again for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stockings! We are hanging up our Christmas cards like that too this year - I love the way it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh, i LOVE the little Christmas village you set up!! So glad I found you through The Circle's link-up! It was a fun one to contribute to!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Influence Link Up

Hello if you don't know me I'm Katie I {obviously} blog here and you can find my instagram & twitter ---> Two things in my bag: 1. My cute little notebooks I found at Target and a variety of pens. I love pens. No seriously, you should see my pen + sharpie box.  2. My phone. I am a HUGE picture taker. I love taking pictures and using all the fun picture apps and posting pictures. If you love taking pictures come find me, we can have some instagram fun!!!  Two things I'm looking forward to: 1. Hugs & coffee with friends. Friends I've never technically met. Friends that I will never forget, that will be hard to leave, that just get me. 2. Learning. Learning more about who I am. About the amazing way God created me as a woman. Learning from all these wise women that live with realness and grace. Being filled with His word. See you in 2-ish weeks!!!

Girl Behind The Blog

Its link up time Of all the link ups I've been involved with this is my favorite! Melody // Dance Parties In The Rain Rachael // Kincaid Parade Rachel // Finding Joy Come link up with  Ashley  and  Nadine for this month's Girl Behind The Blog

Girl Behind the Blog

I'm linking up with the lovely Ashley from  Written On Her Heart  and Mackenzie from  Life of a Pint Sized Mama Oh and my Al man decided he wanted to do a video too Thanks for stopping by!!