Skip to main content

5 random facts about me


1. I make a "Windau face" 
If I had a picture I would show you & if you have ever met me in real life you know what I'm talking about. Windau face is this certain face I make when I'm concerntrating or nervous, most of the time I don't even recognize I'm doing it. (Windau is my maiden name, the people in my family do it, I guess the stupid face is hereditary --- yes I still hate & hope one day I can learn to accept it as a beautiful part of me)

2. When I write blog posts on a certain word like grace for example I like to look the word up in the (interenet) dictionary. I feel reading the whole meaning of the word makes it come alive.

3. I love doing laundry, which most of you know, but I hate ironing my husband's clothes, because those are the only clothes I ever iron. I would rather scrub toilets, do dishes or clean baseboards than have to iron, BUT I have found a silver lining, it's a great time to pray.

4. When I was little I needed braces on my legs because I walked with my feet turned in. I guess my screaming & crying about the leg braces bothered my dad so I didn't use them. When I was older, like 2nd grade, my mom would practice walking with me. Even now when I'm tired my feet will turn in while I'm walking

5. I was born almost a month late. My due date was July 15th and I came by emergency c-section August 9th. 

Comments

  1. You know what - I almost had to have braces on my feet when I was young because my one foot was born almost straight. The Dr. said it was because I was 2 weeks late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i look up the definitions of words all the time!! and i also love laundry! we're twins.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Influence Link Up

Hello if you don't know me I'm Katie I {obviously} blog here and you can find my instagram & twitter ---> Two things in my bag: 1. My cute little notebooks I found at Target and a variety of pens. I love pens. No seriously, you should see my pen + sharpie box.  2. My phone. I am a HUGE picture taker. I love taking pictures and using all the fun picture apps and posting pictures. If you love taking pictures come find me, we can have some instagram fun!!!  Two things I'm looking forward to: 1. Hugs & coffee with friends. Friends I've never technically met. Friends that I will never forget, that will be hard to leave, that just get me. 2. Learning. Learning more about who I am. About the amazing way God created me as a woman. Learning from all these wise women that live with realness and grace. Being filled with His word. See you in 2-ish weeks!!!

Girl Behind The Blog

Its link up time Of all the link ups I've been involved with this is my favorite! Melody // Dance Parties In The Rain Rachael // Kincaid Parade Rachel // Finding Joy Come link up with  Ashley  and  Nadine for this month's Girl Behind The Blog

Girl Behind the Blog

I'm linking up with the lovely Ashley from  Written On Her Heart  and Mackenzie from  Life of a Pint Sized Mama Oh and my Al man decided he wanted to do a video too Thanks for stopping by!!