Skip to main content

Ebook Review

I met Elisha through social media I would say a little over a year ago. I loved her mama heart and felt so drawn to her words. She's encouraging. And she loves her boys fiercely.

She recently wrote an ebook. I've read a few ebooks lately. I love the idea of an ebook, simple ideas that don't take 400 pages to explain. Hers is just the same. She gets to the point of motherhood & offers practical tips to help you navigate this journey a little more smoothly. 



"It seems being a homemaker, being a mom and staying home are job today's society doesn't know how to handle so it is laughed about and teased."



You can read this ebook too by either subscribing by email on Elisha's blog or you can buy it for $2.99 on Amazon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Influence Link Up

Hello if you don't know me I'm Katie I {obviously} blog here and you can find my instagram & twitter ---> Two things in my bag: 1. My cute little notebooks I found at Target and a variety of pens. I love pens. No seriously, you should see my pen + sharpie box.  2. My phone. I am a HUGE picture taker. I love taking pictures and using all the fun picture apps and posting pictures. If you love taking pictures come find me, we can have some instagram fun!!!  Two things I'm looking forward to: 1. Hugs & coffee with friends. Friends I've never technically met. Friends that I will never forget, that will be hard to leave, that just get me. 2. Learning. Learning more about who I am. About the amazing way God created me as a woman. Learning from all these wise women that live with realness and grace. Being filled with His word. See you in 2-ish weeks!!!

Girl Behind The Blog

Its link up time Of all the link ups I've been involved with this is my favorite! Melody // Dance Parties In The Rain Rachael // Kincaid Parade Rachel // Finding Joy Come link up with  Ashley  and  Nadine for this month's Girl Behind The Blog

Girl Behind the Blog

I'm linking up with the lovely Ashley from  Written On Her Heart  and Mackenzie from  Life of a Pint Sized Mama Oh and my Al man decided he wanted to do a video too Thanks for stopping by!!