Skip to main content

Part 9

We had three people who really helped us during this time.
My father in law.
Mother in law.
And Doug's grandma/Nini.

We were getting what usually takes six months done in 3 1/2 weeks.
We ended up sharing our story several times with newbie foster parents.
Gosh, there's something so pure. 
Nope.
It's not pure ---- it's naive
about newbie foster parents.
We were there once too.
Sat in those classes ready to save the world.

Not only were we trying to get these classes done but we are in the middle of a home renovation. 
To say life was hectic feels very much like an understatement. 

Earlier in the year, after Z left Douglas felt our word was endure.
It wasn't just about living after she left, we also were driving Alex to a private school that was quite far from our previous house.
Once we moved into our new house I thought our season of enduring was over
But, I was obviously wrong thinking that.

It seemed like it was somehow all just beginning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Influence Link Up

Hello if you don't know me I'm Katie I {obviously} blog here and you can find my instagram & twitter ---> Two things in my bag: 1. My cute little notebooks I found at Target and a variety of pens. I love pens. No seriously, you should see my pen + sharpie box.  2. My phone. I am a HUGE picture taker. I love taking pictures and using all the fun picture apps and posting pictures. If you love taking pictures come find me, we can have some instagram fun!!!  Two things I'm looking forward to: 1. Hugs & coffee with friends. Friends I've never technically met. Friends that I will never forget, that will be hard to leave, that just get me. 2. Learning. Learning more about who I am. About the amazing way God created me as a woman. Learning from all these wise women that live with realness and grace. Being filled with His word. See you in 2-ish weeks!!!

Girl Behind The Blog

Its link up time Of all the link ups I've been involved with this is my favorite! Melody // Dance Parties In The Rain Rachael // Kincaid Parade Rachel // Finding Joy Come link up with  Ashley  and  Nadine for this month's Girl Behind The Blog

Girl Behind the Blog

I'm linking up with the lovely Ashley from  Written On Her Heart  and Mackenzie from  Life of a Pint Sized Mama Oh and my Al man decided he wanted to do a video too Thanks for stopping by!!