Skip to main content
Happy Labor Day all :]

I started out the morning snuggling with a little sicky baby girl.
My older two are at the great grandparents so it's awfully quiet around here.
Yet nicely quiet.
Doug and I are just taking turns snuggling with our littlest little lady, watching movies, drinking coffee....well that's just me, he's not a coffee drinker very often.

It's raining.
Oh how I love the rain.
I feel like there's so much to be said for the rain.
Not just literally.

Rain is refreshing
Just like Jesus' rain is refreshing.
Brining back to life the places that were dying out.
Brining back to life the ugly brown spots.

Sometimes I feel like I have so much work to do in my life.
To make me feel like a normal human being.

But God reminds me HE is perfect, in my weakness He shines.
In my weakness I am reminded of His grace, His love, His sacrifice.

And I am beyond thankful for those who listen to God's direction to bring direction to others, to be able to speak life into others.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Influence Link Up

Hello if you don't know me I'm Katie I {obviously} blog here and you can find my instagram & twitter ---> Two things in my bag: 1. My cute little notebooks I found at Target and a variety of pens. I love pens. No seriously, you should see my pen + sharpie box.  2. My phone. I am a HUGE picture taker. I love taking pictures and using all the fun picture apps and posting pictures. If you love taking pictures come find me, we can have some instagram fun!!!  Two things I'm looking forward to: 1. Hugs & coffee with friends. Friends I've never technically met. Friends that I will never forget, that will be hard to leave, that just get me. 2. Learning. Learning more about who I am. About the amazing way God created me as a woman. Learning from all these wise women that live with realness and grace. Being filled with His word. See you in 2-ish weeks!!!

Girl Behind The Blog

Its link up time Of all the link ups I've been involved with this is my favorite! Melody // Dance Parties In The Rain Rachael // Kincaid Parade Rachel // Finding Joy Come link up with  Ashley  and  Nadine for this month's Girl Behind The Blog

Girl Behind the Blog

I'm linking up with the lovely Ashley from  Written On Her Heart  and Mackenzie from  Life of a Pint Sized Mama Oh and my Al man decided he wanted to do a video too Thanks for stopping by!!