Skip to main content

Easter Weekend Review








 






I hope you all had a blessed weekend.
Honestly it was a bit tough in my heart.
There's a lot God is trying to work on my heart in regards to forgiveness.
He allowed me to feel the weight of Friday and I was able to rejoice Sunday.


   

Comments

  1. Sweet photos! I just found your blog and love it- it appears that we have similar families...high school sweeties, three kids, just starting to foster. I blog over at http://wegotourhandsfull.blogspot.com Check it out in your undoubtedly ample free time :) (right...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I had never heard about the Safe Families program until recently.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Influence Link Up

Hello if you don't know me I'm Katie I {obviously} blog here and you can find my instagram & twitter ---> Two things in my bag: 1. My cute little notebooks I found at Target and a variety of pens. I love pens. No seriously, you should see my pen + sharpie box.  2. My phone. I am a HUGE picture taker. I love taking pictures and using all the fun picture apps and posting pictures. If you love taking pictures come find me, we can have some instagram fun!!!  Two things I'm looking forward to: 1. Hugs & coffee with friends. Friends I've never technically met. Friends that I will never forget, that will be hard to leave, that just get me. 2. Learning. Learning more about who I am. About the amazing way God created me as a woman. Learning from all these wise women that live with realness and grace. Being filled with His word. See you in 2-ish weeks!!!

Girl Behind The Blog

Its link up time Of all the link ups I've been involved with this is my favorite! Melody // Dance Parties In The Rain Rachael // Kincaid Parade Rachel // Finding Joy Come link up with  Ashley  and  Nadine for this month's Girl Behind The Blog

Girl Behind the Blog

I'm linking up with the lovely Ashley from  Written On Her Heart  and Mackenzie from  Life of a Pint Sized Mama Oh and my Al man decided he wanted to do a video too Thanks for stopping by!!