Skip to main content

April Inspiration

Every month I've been posting things that inspire me. Usually pictures of color & my kids & bible verses. Today I'm feeling lots of feels but I can't say what is inspiring me. I'm living right now in constant motion. Looking at my planner & calendar sometimes frightens me. Appointments, classes, deadlines visits, soccer & birthdays. To post photos that are currently inspire me just is beyond me right now. Instead I'll jump on the bandwagon and post a few goals.

1. Finally pick a paint color, guys, it's serious. Next month will be 2 years since we've been in this house. My main floor walls need some lovin
2. Keep dreaming with teen girl & help her get a plan going with where she wants to go
3. Love deeper & harder. Let Jesus in more. Lately I've let all the things that need done and the places to go rule the thoughts. My dishwasher recently broke (again) and I have found such beauty in the time where I can't escape time with Him. So a goal, is more intentional time praying throughout the day.
4. To not lose my sanity while my husband is in Saudi Arabia later this month. He'll be gone for a week & I'll be alone with 5 kids, feel free to pray for me ;) But seriously, please do! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Influence Link Up

Hello if you don't know me I'm Katie I {obviously} blog here and you can find my instagram & twitter ---> Two things in my bag: 1. My cute little notebooks I found at Target and a variety of pens. I love pens. No seriously, you should see my pen + sharpie box.  2. My phone. I am a HUGE picture taker. I love taking pictures and using all the fun picture apps and posting pictures. If you love taking pictures come find me, we can have some instagram fun!!!  Two things I'm looking forward to: 1. Hugs & coffee with friends. Friends I've never technically met. Friends that I will never forget, that will be hard to leave, that just get me. 2. Learning. Learning more about who I am. About the amazing way God created me as a woman. Learning from all these wise women that live with realness and grace. Being filled with His word. See you in 2-ish weeks!!!

Girl Behind The Blog

Its link up time Of all the link ups I've been involved with this is my favorite! Melody // Dance Parties In The Rain Rachael // Kincaid Parade Rachel // Finding Joy Come link up with  Ashley  and  Nadine for this month's Girl Behind The Blog

Girl Behind the Blog

I'm linking up with the lovely Ashley from  Written On Her Heart  and Mackenzie from  Life of a Pint Sized Mama Oh and my Al man decided he wanted to do a video too Thanks for stopping by!!