Skip to main content

Friday Coffee Date

I did my first Friday Coffee Date last Friday with a vlog. This week it just wasn't happening.

If we were having coffee today I'd tell you.....

~That I still am amazed that I am thriving on 3 hours of sleep last night. I might go into detail why I only got 3 hours, if I felt comfortable enough around you to spill my guts to you

~That in the past month I feel overwhelmed with change and what needs to be changed. I feel like I am finally taking God seriously and the fact that He does adore me just how He made me but that He has amazing plans for me.

~I'd tell you that the concept of true christian friends still confuses me and honestly scares my socks off

~I'd tell you that I am anxious for the day we adopt and I've been having hard day with the waiting.

~I'd tell you that I'm thankful for the grace and kindess I've received this week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Influence Link Up

Hello if you don't know me I'm Katie I {obviously} blog here and you can find my instagram & twitter ---> Two things in my bag: 1. My cute little notebooks I found at Target and a variety of pens. I love pens. No seriously, you should see my pen + sharpie box.  2. My phone. I am a HUGE picture taker. I love taking pictures and using all the fun picture apps and posting pictures. If you love taking pictures come find me, we can have some instagram fun!!!  Two things I'm looking forward to: 1. Hugs & coffee with friends. Friends I've never technically met. Friends that I will never forget, that will be hard to leave, that just get me. 2. Learning. Learning more about who I am. About the amazing way God created me as a woman. Learning from all these wise women that live with realness and grace. Being filled with His word. See you in 2-ish weeks!!!

Girl Behind The Blog

Its link up time Of all the link ups I've been involved with this is my favorite! Melody // Dance Parties In The Rain Rachael // Kincaid Parade Rachel // Finding Joy Come link up with  Ashley  and  Nadine for this month's Girl Behind The Blog

Girl Behind the Blog

I'm linking up with the lovely Ashley from  Written On Her Heart  and Mackenzie from  Life of a Pint Sized Mama Oh and my Al man decided he wanted to do a video too Thanks for stopping by!!