Skip to main content

I just want to lie down and pause

Life just feels to be getting too ahead of me. I just want to lie down and pause the world for a bit so I can catch up. It's just so non stop. The days seem to be closing and I feel failure daily. I was on twitter too much, we didn't even read one book today, I forgot to make dinner so I fed the kids cereal, my house is turned up side down, and I have not done one thing for advent.


Rest. I keep hearing work from rest. Why is this so hard to do? When I can't seem to accomplish my normal things I know I need real rest but I keep going hoping I can get ahead, but the truth is it just makes me farther behind. 

Rest. Today sounds like a perfect day to rest. Kids are cancelled from school. We can't really go anywhere and I just love Christmas movies. Movies + coffee, sounds like a plan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Influence Link Up

Hello if you don't know me I'm Katie I {obviously} blog here and you can find my instagram & twitter ---> Two things in my bag: 1. My cute little notebooks I found at Target and a variety of pens. I love pens. No seriously, you should see my pen + sharpie box.  2. My phone. I am a HUGE picture taker. I love taking pictures and using all the fun picture apps and posting pictures. If you love taking pictures come find me, we can have some instagram fun!!!  Two things I'm looking forward to: 1. Hugs & coffee with friends. Friends I've never technically met. Friends that I will never forget, that will be hard to leave, that just get me. 2. Learning. Learning more about who I am. About the amazing way God created me as a woman. Learning from all these wise women that live with realness and grace. Being filled with His word. See you in 2-ish weeks!!!

Girl Behind The Blog

Its link up time Of all the link ups I've been involved with this is my favorite! Melody // Dance Parties In The Rain Rachael // Kincaid Parade Rachel // Finding Joy Come link up with  Ashley  and  Nadine for this month's Girl Behind The Blog

Girl Behind the Blog

I'm linking up with the lovely Ashley from  Written On Her Heart  and Mackenzie from  Life of a Pint Sized Mama Oh and my Al man decided he wanted to do a video too Thanks for stopping by!!